Caring with Passion and Purpose - Melbourne
NIMAC are proudly sponsored by Caring for You Nursing Agency, to bring this boutique conference to Melbourne on the 10th of March. This one day conference will be covering current topical issues with speakers including Brian Herd (CRH Law), Rachel Wotton (Sex Worker), Richard Dore (Proteus Leadership) and Sabine Phillips (Gadens Lawyers).
To provide a united and supportive
professional network with vision and
leadership within aged care.
Who we are?
NIMAC is an Australian organisation set up to offer members a professional network and support system.
Our membership encompasses registered and enrolled nurses, care managers, quality managers, consultants and aged care recruiters.
- Annual Conference
- Professional Development Meetings/Forums
- Professional Development Subsidies
- To identify the appropriate Federal, State and Local government bodies that impact on the delivery of care within the aged care industry.
- To encourage members to participate in educational forums.
- To create the appropriate vehicles for members to be kept informed of educational programs available.
- To enhance professional interaction with colleagues as a means of networking.
- To participate in and develop political strategies with respect to aged care.
- To create public awareness of the role that the aged care industry plays in the community.
2011 Inaugural NIMAC Study Tour to The Netherlands