To provide a united and supportive
professional network with vision and
leadership within aged care.
Who we are?
NIMAC is an organisation set up to offer members a professional network and support system.
Our membership encompasses registered and enrolled nurses, care managers, quality managers, consultants and aged care recruiters.
- Annual Conference
- Professional Development Meetings/Forums
- Professional Development Subsidies
- To identify the appropriate Federal, State and Local government bodies that impact on the delivery of care within the aged care industry.
- To encourage members to participate in educational forums.
- To create the appropriate vehicles for members to be kept informed of educational programs available.
- To enhance professional interaction with colleagues as a means of networking.
- To participate in and develop political strategies with respect to aged care.
- To create public awareness of the role that the aged care industry plays in the community.
Study Tour - Care Source Professional Achievement Award
The Professional Achievement Award is a joint initiative between NIMAC Inc and Care Source to support professional development within the aged care sector.
This award recognises a piece of work or program that has contributed significantly to the Aged Care sector. The 2013 recipient can choose to use these funds to attend the 2014 NIMAC International Study Tour or their choice of Austalasian Conferences. Total Prize is valued at $7,500.
Nomination forms will be available from Mid-March to Mid-April 2013.
More Information - Above and Beyond Award 2013.pdf
Call for Nominations - Professional Achievement Award Call for Nominations 2013X.docx
Nomination Form - Professional Achievement Award Nomination Form.doc
Terms and Conditions - Professional Achievement Award Terms Conditions.doc
2011 Inaugural NIMAC Study Tour to The Netherlands