RSVP to our Christmas function here
For more information, download our invitation
2013 Christmas Lunch - 4th December
To provide a united and supportive
professional network with vision and
leadership within aged care.
Who we are?
NIMAC is an Australian organisation set up to offer members a professional network and support system.
Our membership encompasses registered and enrolled nurses, care managers, quality managers, consultants and aged care recruiters.
- Annual Conference
- Professional Development Meetings/Forums
- Professional Development Subsidies
- To identify the appropriate Federal, State and Local government bodies that impact on the delivery of care within the aged care industry.
- To encourage members to participate in educational forums.
- To create the appropriate vehicles for members to be kept informed of educational programs available.
- To enhance professional interaction with colleagues as a means of networking.
- To participate in and develop political strategies with respect to aged care.
- To create public awareness of the role that the aged care industry plays in the community.
2011 Inaugural NIMAC Study Tour to The Netherlands