NIMAC Breakfast Forum
Tracey Cooper and Maria Nolan
Consumer Directed Care is on its way. This one hour sessionwill begin by exploring how Robyn Kross from Cooinda inGympie decided to work in partnership with SeeChange and‘take the bull by the horns’ to implement CDC her way.Then SeeChange will help you to find ways to ‘get on thefront foot” so you can also successfully introduce CDC yourway. They will provide you with tips and tools to make thejourney easier and ensure this change ‘sticks’
To provide a united and supportive
professional network with vision and
leadership within aged care.
Who we are?
NIMAC is an Australian organisation set up to offer members a professional network and support system.
Our membership encompasses registered and enrolled nurses, care managers, quality managers, consultants and aged care recruiters.
- Annual Conference
- Professional Development Meetings/Forums
- Professional Development Subsidies
- To identify the appropriate Federal, State and Local government bodies that impact on the delivery of care within the aged care industry.
- To encourage members to participate in educational forums.
- To create the appropriate vehicles for members to be kept informed of educational programs available.
- To enhance professional interaction with colleagues as a means of networking.
- To participate in and develop political strategies with respect to aged care.
- To create public awareness of the role that the aged care industry plays in the community.
2011 Inaugural NIMAC Study Tour to The Netherlands